Summary - Genetics, reproduction and prenata
This summary contains all the cases and lectures of BBS-1005: Genetics, reproduction and prenata. The summary contains a lot of detail, clear explanations, nice pictures and schemes.
The following topics are covered: Gametogenesis, meiosis, DNA, RNA, mutations, gamete quality, DNA repair mechanisms, embryonic development, fertilization, implantation, cleavage, embryonic stem cells, IVF, PDG, Gene regulation, transcriptional control, post-translational modifications, Drosophila, Segmentation, twins, cell cycle, checkpoints, CDK, cyclin, apoptosis, nutrients, epigenetics, progeria, LMNAs, gastrulation, mesoderm differentiation, neurulation, somites, HOX genes, Wnt pathway, Gut development, limb development, sex differentiation, sexual differentiation disorders, heart development, TOF
The summary is perfect to use as preparation for the exam.
Grade 12 Meiosis
Easy to follow Meiosis notes according to the IEB Sags. Diagrams of each phase of meiosis as well notes on abnormality and the similarities and differences between mitosis and meiosis. Neatly handwritten and easy to follow.
Life Sciences IEB SAGS Meiosis
ALL LIFE SCIENCES NOTES FOR PAPER 1 AND 2 ALL HERE
All the notes, summaries, questions, and answers in preparation for the Life Sciences exams
TOPICS COVERED IN BUNDLE DOCUMENTS ACCORDING TO THE IEB SAGS
• Population ecology (Paper I)
• Human endocrine system (Paper I)
• Human reproductive system (Paper I)
• Reproduction in vertebrates (Paper I)
• Evolution and natural selection (Paper I)
• Hominid studies and human evolution (Paper I)
• DNA and Genetics (Paper II)
IEB matric notes on the process of meiosis; includes a concise explanation of each stage of meiosis and a definition list.
Cell Division (Mitosis & Meiosis)
• Legible, handwritten notes
• Contains mindmaps for an over view of Mitosis and Meiosis
• All notes are in a point wise and tabular form
• SUB-TOPICS :-
• Interphase - G1, S and G2 phases
• Mitosis - Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase and Telophase (with simple diagrams)
Variation due to mitosis and meiosis
This is a document to explain the variation that occurs due to mitosis and meiosis and how variation affects us.